Sunday, November 8, 2009

#1.

I never thought I'd be a blogger.

I figured, only people with incredibly interesting things to say... would blog. My daily thoughts, as crazy as they may be to me, might be excruciatingly mundane to others, so I'd keep my journals to myself. But at the blunt urging of a dear friend, I am blasted into the new world of cyber journaling.

It's definitely awkward and uncomfortable, but almost frighteningly relieving at the same time.

So many times, we harbor our deepest thoughts/emotions not because we want to keep them to ourselves, but moreso because we're scared of sharing it with someone else, and seeing or hearing their reaction... or lackthereof.

But to send my thoughts out into the infinite universe that is the Internet, and not be afraid of the nameless, faceless followers that may or may not exist, is a new threshhold for yours truly.

I must say... this is quite exciting.

1 comment: